$ / mo
Hoxx VPN can hardly be called a VPN. Its name is pretty fucking suggestive as well. In all reality, it’s simply a proxy service who promises to help you access geo-blocked content, hide your IP address, and secure your internet network.
This online security provider promises 100% safety, privacy, and protection. These are, by all accounts, features and factors that all VPNs should deliver by default.
Does Hoxx VPN stay true to its words or do they fuck things up on an unprecedented scale?
- There’s a free version available (Hoxx is free, trash is free…spot the pattern?)
- Has a decent amount of servers
- Keeps logs
- No torrenting and no Netflix access
- Encryption protocols are on the level of caveman clubs and sticks
- Internet speed, a mind-boggling fuck-up
- Certainly not user-friendly
Let’s take a closer look at its core features, and whether it complies with the main principles of a good VPN.