$ / mo
AirVPN is the online provider that you pick once you grow tired of all the internet restrictions, the online oppression, and the all-time data tracking implemented by government agencies.
It was first created by a group of hacktivists and online freedom fighters who fought for net neutrality.
This Italian online security provider actually gives a fuck about the common user’s privacy and anonymity. And they stay strong to their word, offering a large number of security features like VPN over SSL, VPN through Tor, Perfect Forward Secrecy, and a bunch of other goodies.
- True no-logs policy
- Very strong encryption
- Port forwarding
- 3-day free trial
- Accepts Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Unlimited torrenting
- Five simultaneous connections
- Doesn’t boast a very large number of servers
- Italy is not the most privacy-oriented country in the world
- Tech-oriented interface that will create difficulties for VPN rookies
A VPN’s quality becomes evident by taking a look at the following features:
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support